Re: mail messages with only html

I have a couple procmail scripts that can deal with html messages provided the html is in the main message body. What they do is to backup the message first to another folder; then they run the message contents through lynx -dump -stdin -nolist and back out into the message stream. They also put a little note at the bottom of the message letting you know this message was processed with lynx. Now how to move the message parts into the main message body wasn't described in the procmail article I read earlier.