Re: hosts.equiv ignored after pam updates? (rsh/rlogin)

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 11:01:26AM -0400, Lewis, James M. wrote:
> I have the same problem and have not been able to pick
> through it yet.  Like you, I suspect a change in a pam
> module.  There are only a few to check but I have not
> had time to do it yet.  Look in /etc/pam.d/rsh...
>
> jim
If you look on the debian-devel list, it was mentioned that recently
debian 'caught-up' with 'pam upstream' after a divergence from quite a few
years. This may be the issue you are having.
=K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|