Re: two protocols on one port.

Hi,

2007/9/12, Mumia W.. <paduille.4061.mumia.w+nospam@earthlink.net>:
> On 09/12/2007 10:51 AM, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> 12.140.16.4 is June. Now you would reconfigure openvpn on May to listen
> on port 4122. Connections to port 22 on May would be redirected to port
> 4122 on May only if they come from 12.140.16.4. Otherwise, the
> connection would go directly May's port 22 which should be running sshd.

I think what he's asking for is a protocol multiplexer so that the
multiplexer will be listening on say port 22 and depending on which
protocol the client is using it will be "delegated" (not using "NATed"
intentionally) to the correct daemon....which is a piece of software
that would be useful and something i don't think exists until yet...

regards
martin