PHP5 CLI + curl = Segmentation fault

I have a script writen in PHP which is working on a production server ok. The thing is that I was adding some new functionalities to it and when testing it on my development server I get segmentation faults just when ending. Script executes great up to the end, but then sends the segmentation fault message to the STDOUT.

Both server are Debian etch updated, and the differences are in extra libraries installed in the development server.

Getting in deeper, commenting the extension lines in /etc/php5/conf.d/*.ini I found that the curl.so extension is what's giving these segmentation faults.

Should I file a bug report of dig in deeper?

Aparently mod_php5 for apache doesn't give eny trouble.

--
 21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18