Re: Garmin GPS on USB port

I got it working!  For those who may have the same problem, the solution is pretty simple.  I simply changed for another adapter.  At first I used an adapter identified as HL-340.   I tried an adapter from Belkin and it worked like a charm.  I did not need to load the module pl2303 only the module garmin_gps is enough.

Thanks to everybody who tried to find a solution.
Bernard