Re: Real problem with debian user is NOT spam, but that posts don' t get posted.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 10:54:05PM -0400, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

> Mumia W.. wrote:
>
> > On 09/10/2007 02:46 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> Can you please check if you are subscribed to
> >> whitelist@lists.debian.org?
> >> [...]
> >
> > Huh? This is the first I've heard of that address? Where is it documented?

I've never heard of it before either, even though I've been here on and
off for years.  On the other hand, I've never seen a problem posting, or
been aware that there was a problem.

As far as I am concerned, this is the best list around.

--
richard