Re: Asus P5k SE Debian Etch

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 12:47:40AM +0200, Richard Riley wrote:
> Unfortunately that is not really an option as I don't have another SATA
> system or access to any Debian using freinds and colleagues.

I forget: is the problem that you can't get debian installed or that
once installed it can't see the DVD?

If its just inability to get it installed, try using a USB stick per the
installation manual with hd-media.  Once installed, if there's a kernel
module available, you should be able to access the DVD.

Doug.