Re: Loading and blacklisting modules

pinniped ha scritto:
That is (somewhat) correct; the scripts which create the initrd image
will normally (in the default install) put all framebuffer, acpi,
filesystem, and hard disk drivers into the image.  Have a look in
/etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf to get some idea what goes on.

I did, but the only way I found to control modules included in the initrd is the MODULES option in initramfs.conf (presently set to MODULES=most). I can't see any way to exclude "floppy" (I could specify a list, of course, but how do I know what modules are included by "most"?).

I wonder what you get in initramfs.conf if you do not select to load "floppy" when installing. Does it get loaded anyway?

Davide

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.