HAL Problem - nautilus does not display Devices/Partitions correctly

Hi,

i have recently installed HAL and the gnome-volume-manager on "unstable"
Now when i open nautilus it seems that HAL mounts some additional
Partitions that are not in my fstab, for example a "93,1 GB-Volume"
which i have created but not used yet.

Nautilus looks like this:

93,1 GB-Volume
Pioneer_DVD-ROM_ATAPIModel_DVD-105S_012
HL-DT-ST_DVDRAM_GSA-4167B
/mnt/stuff (139,2 GB)

When i restart dbus with:

/etc/init.d/dbus restart
Stopping Hardware abstraction layer: hald.
Stopping System Tools Backends: system-tools-backends.
Stopping system message bus: dbus.
Starting system message bus: dbus.
Starting System Tools Backends: system-tools-backends.
Starting Hardware abstraction layer: hald.

the "93,1 GB-Volume" is gone and the "stuff" Partiton is only displayed
by name. The DVD/DVD-RW Drives are also now under their correct mountpoints.

DVD
DVD-RW
stuff

I though before i report this a bug i make sure that this is not a
faulty configuration on my side.

Here are corresponding lines of my /etc/fstab
/dev/hda  /mnt/dvdrw      iso9660 ro,user,noauto                  0  0
/dev/hdb  /mnt/dvd        iso9660 ro,user,noauto                  0  0
/dev/sda7 /mnt/stuff      xfs     rw,user                         0  0

If you need more information please let me know.

Greetings
Bernd