Re: what is /command directory?

[ Sorry this is a late posting, haven't been reading much mail lately,
but ...

I noticed I had the same /command directory, ... so

dpkg -S /command
daemontools
(pulled in by 'djbdns-installer')

a 'dpkg --purge daemontools' got rid of the '/command /service and
/package' directories.

[ nothing new below ]