Re: Where to find missing documentation

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 01:13:30PM +0530, Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get most of the documentation that has been removed
> from the debian repositories? I can always get the documentation manually
> from the respective project sites, but then, I would be losing the
> functionality of 'apt' and manually updating and maintaining the
> documentation is a major pain. Is there an easy way to do this?

I think many docs have been moved to non-free, though you are not
being clear about which documentation.

For example, the ConTeXt typesetting package has it's doc in
context-doc-nonfree, which is in pool/non-free/c/context-doc-nonfree/

So, you might want to add non-free to your sources.list, if you
already haven't done so.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,