Re: nvidia-glx redux...

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 09:56:36AM -0500, ZephyrQ wrote:

I've edited the xorg.conf file back and forth several times (usually manually changing 'nv' to 'nvidia' and back again when glx couldn't load) and checked the previous thread for help (read the man pages and other docs.)

Just changing nv to nvidia doesn't help.  Look at nvidia-xconfig.

Doug.

	This didn't work either. I ran it and re-started--it failed.

	Current error message says
		"Failed to load the NVIDIA kernel module"
			which lead me to the question about kernels...