Re: hardware info

lshw supports the html option

lshw [ -html | -short | -xml | -businfo ] [ -class class ... ] [ -dis-

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Brad Rogers wrote:

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:18:09 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:

Hello Hugo,

I thought I saw a reference to a tool that prints system hardware
info in html format with the --html option.

lshw can output hw details to html.  I've not used it myself, but it
shows up in the Debian repositories.  There's also hwinfo, but I don't
know whether than can do html.

--
Regards  _

Well you tried it just the once and found it alright for kicks
Orgasm Addict - Buzzcocks