Re: intel dp35dp

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, Enrique Morfin wrote:

Hi!

I tried to install debian testing on an intel dp35dp
motherboard and intel core 2 duo procesor.

The installer (i386 and amd64) keeps me telling there
is no cdrom.

I installed on another box, then put that HD in the
dp35dp box and it tells me "There is no OS Disc".

Any ideas?

PS: When i installed in other box, i upgraded the
kernel to 2.6.21.

Is this a sata box? If so, you might want to check your bios and set disk access to compatability mode ..

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.