Re: All New rc2.d Scripts get Ignored. Debian from KNOPPIX

"Douglas A. Tutty" writes:
> If you have a paralell port you could print to a printer with a paralell
> port and find a way to get that read.  Or, if the box has USB, you could
> hook up a usb/serial adapter and use that.  See the
> remote-serial-console-HOWTO for details.

	Great ideas. The system in question has one of each. I
might even be able to figure out how to feed the paralell port
in to another system as I do have some other Linux boxes with
paralell ports. I think all but the oldest P.C.'s can receive
through their parallel ports. If I am not mistaken, that was the
operating principle behind the LapLink system.

	Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer