Re: All New rc2.d Scripts get Ignored. Debian from KNOPPIX

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 10:53:42AM -0500, Martin McCormick wrote:

> 	When I usually install Linux, I use a serial console.
> That is not an option as there are no native serial ports on
> this system. I need every screen message to go to a file
> somewhere and that may tell me something new.

If you have a paralell port you could print to a printer with a paralell
port and find a way to get that read.  Or, if the box has USB, you could
hook up a usb/serial adapter and use that.  See the
remote-serial-console-HOWTO for details.

Doug.