Re: Debian Etch on MacBook

Mirco Piccin wrote:
Hi!

    you want to visit

    http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook <http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook>

Of course, i've already visit that web site (also others.. :-))...
But, really my question was more complicated, over the installation ...
... what shall you do, if you could choose between <intel laptop> and <mac intel laptop>?

I'll take the Mac. I'm going to (as soon as they update them again and I have my xmas bonus to spend :-)

My one-and-a-half year old HP is still not fully functional under any linux distribution, so I don't expect 100% compatibility but I'm pretty sure everything should work.