Re: Xorg Only Recognize 128 megs From ATI Radeon AIW PCIe 256 Megs

Orestes Leal wrote:

> Dear friends, I have a Ati Radeon All In Wonder x800 XL with 256 Megs GDD=
> R3
> PCIe interface, I have the latest closed drivers from ati.com (fglrx)
> but Xorg 7.2 only recognize 128 megs, Any help?
>
> thanks,
>
> -olr
Have you checked out the device section in /etc/X11/xorg.conf ?

There should be a line saying:  VideoRam

If not you can add it:
        VideoRam        262144

regards
Jan
--
** Do NOT use the reply-to address. You'll end up in the trash can
** Mail me at: jan A.T schledermann D0T org