MSI nVidia NX7600GT-T2D256E

Hello!

I have this video card and set up the X Window to use the nvidia modul.

I follow the http://www.debiantutorials.org/content/view/152/1/ tutorial bellow
"The Debian way with module-assistant" heading.

It is OK except that that the X Window is not so stable. It can to be freeze
and then I can't to use either mouse nor keyboard. I must to reboot the system.

I try to play with X Window Option in xorg.conf: "NvAGP" "0" and try out all the
possible values: 0,1,2,3. The unstability is still remains.

xorg.conf:

Section "Module"
    Load           "bitmap"
    Load           "dbe"
    Load           "ddc"
    Load           "extmod"
    Load           "freetype"
    Load           "glx"
#    Load           "vbe"
EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Configured Mouse"
    Driver         "mouse"
    Option         "CorePointer"
    Option         "Device" "/dev/gpmdata"
    Option         "Protocol" "IntelliMouse"
EndSection
Section "Device"
    Identifier     "nVidia Corporation G70 [GeForce 7600 GT]"
    Driver         "nvidia"
EndSection
Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Default Screen"
    Device         "nVidia Corporation G70 [GeForce 7600 GT]"
    Monitor        "Flatron L1715S"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "NvAGP" "0"
    SubSection     "Display"
    Depth       1
    Modes      "1280x1024"
EndSubSection

I commented the modul "vbe" because I think that that this cause the problem,
but it isn't.

Maybe the mouse setup: /dev/gpmdata is the reason for this problem?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi