Re: Unsolved Scanner Problem

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:43:31 -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:

> Thinking about this I have concluded that it is not the scanner, it is
> unlikely that its the sane backend (Iscan uses the sane backend so it is
> in play for both scanners), it is unlikely that both Iscan and Xsane
> have the same fault, it is unlikely that it is a udev/usb problem as I
> have not seen myriad postings on the Debian user's list, so the problem
> must be with the kernel I complied.
> Does any one have any idea what I might have done wrong?
I ran into (unresolved) scanning-problems when I upgraded from Sarge to

Epson has a bulletin-board for posting scanner problems.
Although _I_ have failed dismally in persuading this Bulletin Board to
accept my messages, hopefully you can work out how to use it.

A starting-point is:

Good luck

Felix Karpfen

Felix Karpfen