Adobe SVG viewer plugin

  Hi Debianists,

  I have a strange problem with the SVG viewer plugin from Adobe [1].
I use XFCE. I installed the plugin, then went to test it. An EULA
was displayed, I accepted it, and from then on, SVG graphicvs were
displayed correctly.
  However, my wife uses Gnome. When she tried to check SVG, nothing was
displayed, and Iceweasel stopped with a segmentation fault. When I
started it from a terminal window, there were two messages:
Could not find font to display EULA
Could not find font to display menu

  The same happened with my guest account. But, when I logged in to an
XFCE session with the guest account, all went well. Logging back to
Gnome the same thing happened (except that the EULA message wasn't
displayed, since I accepted it).

  So, my question basically is: what are the differences between Gnome
and XFCE related to font handling, and what shall I do to let the SVG
plugin access the font it needs under Gnome?

  Thanks in advance.

[1] http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/

--
Szia:
		Nyizsa.

Get a free email address with REAL anti-spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/1