Re: printing from kpdf does not work

Florian Kulzer wrote:

> Are you using the lpr command from the "cupsys-bsd", the "lpr" or the
> "lprng" package?  Do you use CUPS with KDE?

$dpkg -S /usr/bin/lpr
cupsys-bsd: /usr/bin/lpr

$dpkg -l \*print cups\* | grep ^ii
ii  cups-pdf                     2.4.2-3         PDF printer for CUPS
ii  cupsys                       1.2.7-4         Common UNIX Printing
System(tm) - server
ii  cupsys-bsd                   1.2.7-4         Common UNIX Printing
System(tm) - BSD comman
ii  cupsys-client                1.2.7-4         Common UNIX Printing
System(tm) - client pro
ii  cupsys-common                1.2.7-4         Common UNIX Printing
System(tm) - common fil
ii  cupsys-driver-gutenprint     5.0.0-3         printer drivers for CUPS
ii  cupsys-driver-gutenprint     5.0.0-3         printer drivers for CUPS
ii  cupsys-pt                    1.2.4-3+b1      Tool for viewing/managing
print jobs under C
ii  gimp-print                   5.0.0-3         print plugin for the GIMP
ii  kdeprint                     3.5.5a.dfsg.1-6 print system for KDE

I think I am using cups with kde. But how can I find out if that in fact is
the case?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi