Re: Has recent apache2 upgrade screwed something

Alan Chandler(alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk) is reported to have said:
> On Friday 24 Aug 2007, Wayne Topa wrote:
>

> > http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk/app
> >
> > Object not found!
> >

> So what - that is never a valid url anyway
>
> The key ones are
>
> http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk
>
> which should rewrite to
>
> http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk/blog/app

But it didn't.  It left me with a blank page.

> (/blog/app is then sent off to tomcat via the jkmount)

That did work.

I thought you were having a problem and I was _trying_ to help.

Sorry I offended you , I'll butt out now.

--
The day-to-day travails of the IBM programmer are so amusing to most of
us who are fortunate enough never to have been one -- like watching