To: IceWM users - and anyone else who wants to read

Hello,
  I have recently started a custom Debian distribution project which
includes IceWM as the window manager for users of older computers such
as PII and PIII. Our goal is to ease the installation process for
IceWM and provide most users with the software they want or need
immediately after installation.
  I would appreciate it if those of you who use IceWM or those of you
who may consider using this flavor of Debian would send me an email
and let me know what programs or applications you use most and would
like to see included.
  Please reply off-list. Thanks in advance.

http://icelinux.net
Albert Einstein