Re: Multiple MTAs?

Thanks. I've decided, in that case, that I shall install Postfix.

On 8/21/07, Strake <strake888@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi,

I have a Debian server, and was about to install an MTA, when I was stricken by indecision as to which MTA actually to install. I realized that it would probably be best to use Postfix to send/receive mail to/from the Internet (because of its security) and Exim on my internal network (because of its flexibility). My question is, is there a way (short of virtualized servers) of installing multiple MTAs on one computer, so that they could pass mail between them, and so that which one handles a particular message is determined by whence the message came?