how to add the bluetooth rfcomm0 device at boot up automatically with debian.

i am trying to automate how my debian box acknowledges that there is a bluetooth device attached to my bluetooth dongle.
Does anyone know how i can do that automatically at boot up?
In order for me to create the rfcomm0 device, I have to execute:
1. hcitool scan  ---to get the mac address.
2. rfcomm bind 0 00:0E:07:14:80:A9  ---to create the rfcomm0 device.