Syncing GPE PIM Data on a PDA With a Workstation

I recently bought a Nokia 770, which is a Linux based PDA.  At this
point the only reason I haven't been able to stop using my older Palm
Tungsten is because I still haven't found a good system for syncing PIM
data between the Nokia and my workstation.  I use KDE, including apps
like Kontact, KMail, and so on, so ideally I want to sync it with KDE.
I've found links that indicate there are ways to sync them, but I
haven't found anything that actually explains what is needed or what to
do.

Is anyone syncing GPE apps on PDAs with anything on Linux (preferably
KDE)?  If so, what packages are you using on your workstation and what
do you need on your PDA?

Thanks!

Hal