Re: libc relocation error

If anyone is going through this problem, hopefully my resolution might help them - it looks like in the upgrade of libc-dev, something got hosed. The interim solution to the problem while I fixed the install was to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib, as it seemed that the problem was arising from the symbols in the files in /lib/tls.

After the full install, things started working, and I unset the environment variable.

-lev