Re: FYI: Severe Vulnerability in Opera 9.22

Hi Andrei.

Andrei Popescu, 17.08.2007 21:35:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 09:25:33PM +0000, andy wrote:
>> Mathias Brodala wrote:
>>> Hi Manon.
>>>
>>> Manon Metten, 15.08.2007 20:42:

>>> See the changelog[0].
>>>

>>> Regards, Mathias
>>>
>>> [0] http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/linux/923/
>>>

>> Thanks for the note.
>>
>> The update isn't yet in Lenny, but is available at the Opera site & a quick
>> dpkg -i and in it goes.
>
> $grep opera /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb http://deb.opera.com/opera unstable non-free
>
> (replace unstable with testing/lenny etc.)

Unfortunately this repo is slowly managed. The update is at the download section
of opera.com days before the deb reaches their repo. I always get new releases
from ftp.opera.com.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules