Re: font size changed recently...why?

Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> If I just knew how gdm picks what fonts it uses, I'd be well on my way
> to figuring this out.  In the olden days, I used to edit my xfs
> configuration to select 100 dpi fonts over 75 dpi fonts, but my font
> path (as shown with xset -q) does actually already have the 100 dpi
> fonts first.

Thanks for discussing this.  I was wondering why my xemacs fonts were so
messed up after the recent update.

I was able to get 100dpi fonts back by running gdmsetup.  Going to the
security tab, and clicking on Configure X Server (at the bottom).
There you will see "command".  Just add the -dpi 100 and restart gdm and
you should have 100 dpi fonts.

Now I have to go undo all of my xemacs changes.