Re: Organising MP3 Files into folders

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
Magnus Pedersen wrote:

Adam Gray wrote:
Basically while backing up my system I used my iPod to back up my
music collection, which used to be neatly sorted into folders with
artists & albums. Then when downloading it again with gtkPod I was
left with one directory containing a lot (~3000) of files. Anyone know
of any music apps that would do this? I mean, I'll write a script but
it would save me the trouble if there was something already there.
They're all ID3'd, and named in the format "Artist - Album -
Track.mp3".

Any suggestions?

Adam

Amarok can do what you want.