Re: How to make phone call using modem in Linux

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007, Kieu Minh Thang wrote:

Thank you Roby,

I have install dtmfdial, but it seems my Debian doesn't have driver for
modem. But I see that dtmfdial is very simple program, just a binary file,
no config file. How does this know what device used to dial, where can I
config modem device for it ?

Thang Kieu

you might want to check out wvdial, I've used it before with good results.

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.