Install package without configuring it

Hi

I am writing a script that automatically install some packages. I
don't want the user to be prompted for any question, because the
script will configure automatically the files associated with the
installed packages. I.e, when I install libnss-ldap with "apt-get -y
install libnss-ldap" i am asked for ldap server, etc. Is there any way
or any parameter for apt-get for not to be prompted any question
(prefer without changing any system configuration file)?

Thanks in advance.