Boot troubles

Hello.

I can't boot my Debian (

I installed Windows XP, it setted it's own code in MBR. I wasn't confused, I just inserted first DVD of Debian GNU/Linux Sarge in DVD-ROM, but then I understood... The kernels on DVD doesn't support my reiserfs filesystem!

Now I'm really stoped. I don't know, what to do and how to run GRUB from my system...

I can't download some LiveCD distributive with reiserfs support because my internet is very limited. I can't by it because of "living at small town somewhere in Russia"...

May be there is some solution how to install GRUB with it's settings in my MBR again?

Respect,
Plus.