Debian on a KVM switch

Hi,
I have a debian etch on a KVM (keyboard-video-monitor) switch:
-- Computers share the cd-rom and usb floppy.
-- there is a scsi disk

Further, in bios settings user does not have any chance for disabling the usb floppy.
So after install, I had /dev/sda for usb floppy and /dev/sdb for the disk.

The problem is, when I disable the KVM through switch and reboot the computer,
debian does not recognize the floppy naturally. However, at this time, it assigns /dev/sda for the disk and
consequently reports that "there is not any file system on /dev/sdb"

How can I workaround this problem?

thanks

--
ibrahim izlem GOZUKELES