desktop wireless card with linux kernel driver support

Hi!

I need a recommendation for a wireless pci or pci-x1 card with linux
support built in linux kernel in lenny. I know about intel or ralink
chipsets, but AFAIK their drivers are not included in linux kernel. I
want to be able to use the wireless card during debian installation with
the debian installer. I want to be able to install debian using wireless
card as the only means for accessing internet servers.

TIA...

--
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked