Re: Virtual Machines/Emulators

Nate Bargmann wrote:
* Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> [2007 Aug 07 17:29 -0500]:

However, I'd say installation is VERY HARD.

That's why we use Debian, it makes the hard tasks easy and the
impossible ones possbile.

This is not an issue with the distro, it's a defect in the
original package. There is a version for FC, which I use,
but not for FC2, the support starts with FC5.

But the original Makefile needs to be fixed.

You have found the bank of Larn.