Re: Installing xorg without all those video drivers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Installing xorg without all those video drivers
- From: Robert S <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:09:33 +1000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070806125245.GA8098@titan>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070806125245.GA8098@titan>
Then, I go to the xorg meta-package. I scroll down to the things it
depends on and I select them manually, and I dig down into the
dependancies and adjust things. For example, somewhere there a package
will depend on _either_ an -all package or a device-specific package.
Left on its own, it will pull in the -all whereas I can mark the device
spcific package for manual and deselect the -all.
Thanks. I'll give it a go tomorrow and will report back on progress.