Re: Installing xorg without all those video drivers

Then, I go to the xorg meta-package.  I scroll down to the things it
depends on and I select them manually, and I dig down into the
dependancies and adjust things.  For example, somewhere there a package
will depend on _either_ an -all package or a device-specific package.
Left on its own, it will pull in the -all whereas I can mark the device
spcific package for manual and deselect the -all.

Thanks.  I'll give it a go tomorrow and will report back on progress.