Getting Firefox/Iceweasel to open text/pgp files?

Dear fellows,

I am usually looking closely the development of Debian and I like to see
which packages have been uploaded to Debian (including some of the
packages maintained by me) at http://incoming.debian.org/

There, I often like to look at the *.changes files, since they contain
the description of what has happened with the packages in the version
uploaded there.

Unfortunately, this worked with Mozilla (and siblings) with the .changes
files (which are pure text files) opening in the browser without any
problems up to a point where (I think) the ftpmasters changed the
description for the web browsers that the .changes files content is
text/pgp, instead of text/plain.

So, in light of this would anybody know how to force Firefox (etc) to
open the files instead of trying to launch, say, less for such files?

Any help here would be quite welcome.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.