Bookmark nicknames, and address drop down in Epiphany

Dear Debian user,

Could someone direct me on how/whether the "bookmark nicknames"
support which Galeon and Iceweasel have is available on Epiphany? What
I mean is, I should be able to set things up such that:

wp Epiphany: Launches a search for "Epiphany" in Wikipedia
bug <string>: goes to bugs.debian.org/<string>
etc.

My searches on how to get this working were inconclusive. I did find
something related to GNOME deskbar which does this, but I don't have
GNOME and don't want to install it.

Also, in Iceweasel, if there's an address we have in the visited
locations which drops down when we type it, and we want to make a
change, we can select that and edit it. But that doesn't seem to be
the case in Epiphany. Is there a way to replicate that behaviour as
well.

To be more clear, if I want to go to debian.net, but I've already been
to debian.org, if I type "de" in Iceweasel, it shows me debian.org
below. I use th arrow keys to come down to debian.org, backspace the
org part and put net and Return. Is this all right or too much to ask?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,