After installing mindi system won't boot

I am testing mindi and mondo, but after installing mindi, install mdadm too,
and asked me some question referred to raid (I think so), well I answered
either no or none to questions, and after reboot, it seems that kernel search
for raids, but I have one single disk, and it stops searching for a root
filesystem or something so...

These are the output:

dpkg-reconfigure mdadm
Stopping MD monitoring service: mdadm --monitor.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-4-amd64
W: mdadm: unchecked configuration file: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
W: mdadm: please read /usr/share/doc/mdadm/README.upgrading-2.5.3.gz .
W: mdadm: no arrays defined in configuration file.
W: mdadm: falling back to emergency procedure in initramfs.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-3-686
W: mdadm: unchecked configuration file: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
W: mdadm: please read /usr/share/doc/mdadm/README.upgrading-2.5.3.gz .
W: mdadm: no arrays defined in configuration file.
W: mdadm: falling back to emergency procedure in initramfs.
Assembling MD arrays...done (disabled in /etc/default/mdadm).

And the mdam.conf looks as follows:

# mdadm.conf
#
# Please refer to mdadm.conf(5) for information about this file.
#

# by default, scan all partitions (/proc/partitions) for MD superblocks.
# alternatively, specify devices to scan, using wildcards if desired.
DEVICE partitions

# auto-create devices with Debian standard permissions
CREATE owner=root group=disk mode=0660 auto=yes

# automatically tag new arrays as belonging to the local system
HOMEHOST <system>

# instruct the monitoring daemon where to send mail alerts
MAILADDR root

# This file was auto-generated on Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:15:17 -0300
# by mkconf $Id: mkconf 261 2006-11-09 13:32:35Z madduck $
kubaru:~# dpkg-reconfigure mdadm
Stopping MD monitoring service: mdadm --monitor.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-4-amd64
W: mdadm: unchecked configuration file: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
W: mdadm: please read /usr/share/doc/mdadm/README.upgrading-2.5.3.gz .
W: mdadm: no arrays defined in configuration file.
W: mdadm: falling back to emergency procedure in initramfs.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-3-686
W: mdadm: unchecked configuration file: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
W: mdadm: please read /usr/share/doc/mdadm/README.upgrading-2.5.3.gz .
W: mdadm: no arrays defined in configuration file.
W: mdadm: falling back to emergency procedure in initramfs.
Assembling MD arrays...done (disabled in /etc/default/mdadm).
kubaru:~# cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
# mdadm.conf
#
# Please refer to mdadm.conf(5) for information about this file.
#

# by default, scan all partitions (/proc/partitions) for MD superblocks.
# alternatively, specify devices to scan, using wildcards if desired.
DEVICE partitions

# auto-create devices with Debian standard permissions
CREATE owner=root group=disk mode=0660 auto=yes

# automatically tag new arrays as belonging to the local system
HOMEHOST <system>

# instruct the monitoring daemon where to send mail alerts
MAILADDR root

# This file was auto-generated on Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:15:17 -0300
# by mkconf $Id: mkconf 261 2006-11-09 13:32:35Z madduck $
Well I don't understand why this happened, I only wanted to test mindi, not
configure raid, how I restore my earlier booting config,

--Please help to recover the typical bot with no raid :'(
--
Sergio Belkin