Re: Debian can't mount Camera Memory Stick

Mike McCarty wrote:
My GF has a situation in which she cannot mount a camera memory
stick. Here's the setup...

CPU<--->HUB<--->Dazzle[<--Stick

The HUB is from Radio Shack. The Dazzle is a device used to
interface the memory stick with USB. The memory stick is
a Sandisk 128 MB memory stick for a camera. Using her laptop
and XP, with the same Dazzle and memory stick, it mounts
just fine. With her desktop and Debian, it fails to mount.

[snip]

I forgot to mention that she has a pendrive which mounts just
fine using the same exact port on the hub into which we plug
the Dazzle.

Here's the line in /etc/fstab

/dev/sdc1	/media/pendrive	auto	rw,user,noauto	0	0

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.