Where is Lame in Sarge?

I have a server running Sarge.  I tried to find lame and got this:

[root@mainserver:root]$ aptitude show lame
Package: lame
State: not a real package

This was after trying to install it just by the name "lame."  Then I did
this:

[root@mainserver:root]$ aptitude search lame
p  flamethrower - Multicast file distribution utility
c  glame - versatile audio processor
v  lame -
p  systemimager-server-flamethrowerd - SystemImager boot binaries for
	 i386 client nodes
p   toolame - MPEG-1 layer 2 audio encoder

(Extra spaces removed.)

Neither toolame or glame provide lame itself.  It's LPGL, does that
create a conflict with Debian's social contract?

Do I have to go out of the repositories to add lame?

Thanks!

Hal