Re: Installing Testing onto an Intel DG965WH-board Machine

Quoting Peter Robinson <Peter.Robinson@t-online.de>:

where can I get a Debian installer with a 2.6.20/21 kernel then? I havent seen anything more recent than the testing install CD?

I would have thought that the latest "testing" installer would have the 2.6.21 kernel, if not, try unstable.
Otherwise, you could try one of these builds from Mr. Muto.

http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/

Its sarge, (oldstable), but can easily be upgraded afterwards.

hope this helps,

Mike