Re: Lenny Install CD kernel version.

Jeff D wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007, koffiejunkie wrote:
When the installer came up, I hit Ctrl+Alt+F2 for a console, and did a uname -a. It gave me 2.6.18. This is what I want to check before downloading: which kernel the install CD uses, not which kernel it installs.

are you sure you have the right one? The iso I downladed was built on the 10th. This is from the boot kernel of it:

No, mine was built today.  I'll look for that one and give it a try.

Thanks!