Automatic deployment and maintenance

Hello

I'm looking for software that could help me deploying, and keep track of installed software on my machines. We have more 10 Debian servers and 40 end-user machines.

I dream of a software solution like this :
- web based,
- that could keep track of installed Debian machines,
- that owns its own repositories ( depending on groups of machines, say Office, Server, Development, Advanced Users... ) - that can update its own repositories depending on available upgrades on Debian Mirrors
- that can push updates to installed machines,
- keep track of OS versions, and packages diff
- manually push specific debian packages on machines, and ask machines for updates
- show diffs between local installed packages and repositories

Somewhere, it's a server-side Synaptic, like RedHat Network, but for Debian.

Does something like this exists ? Does someone's interested in this so we could eventually collaborate on this ?

Sébastien