Re: Tools to store account (password..) in encrypted format ?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 12:28:33PM +0000, KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On my box, I use plain text to store my passwords but it isn't secure.
> What cli and/or web software can I use to store my password (account) in
> encrypted format ? What do you use ?

revelation

> If it's possible I would like collaborate system.

Not sure they exist... Why share passwords anyway? Most of the time,
what you need is for multiple people to access the same unix/linux
account - and this would be solved by people dropping their public ssh
keys there...

--
Karl E. Jorgensen
karl@jorgensen.org.uk  http://www.jorgensen.org.uk/