Upgrade on box not on Net

Is it possible to upgrade a box not connected to the Internet?

I run etch on my home desktop and sid on my laptop but I have a machine
at work that is not, and never likely to be, connected to the internet.
It currently has etch installed off the 3 DVD set which I downloaded via
jigdo. I know I can create updated DVDs of etch using jigdo but how
could I upgrade from etch to sid with no internet connection? Is this
possible or even advisable? The main reason for wanting to upgrade is
the huge difference in Open Office 2.0 to 2.2. Or could I just install
OO2.2 over the stable package?

Regards, John
--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)