Re: [OT] google desktop on Debian

Andrew J. Barr wrote:

> Sorry if I'm ignorant but,
>
> How is this better/different than Beagle or any of the other
> open-source data indexing projects out there?

Actually I did not know that there are open source alternatives available
for google-desktop-search. Only upon reading Matthew Poer's email, I came
to know that there is such a thing called beagle. Anyway, I am trying it
out now and hope it works. I also prefer open source alternatives to closed
source software as long as they efficiently perform the job and provide all
the features.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi