Re: [OT] google desktop on Debian

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 14:10 -0400, Andrew J. Barr wrote:
> > Seems to be working for me. I have tried it just now. Thanks for your
> > email. I have been desperately waiting for their linux version. I
> > wonder how much space it takes for indexing....
>
> Sorry if I'm ignorant but,
>
> How is this better/different than Beagle or any of the other
> open-source data indexing projects out there?

personally I feel beagle is as "fast and efficient" as google-desktop. i
used google-desktop(when i was windows user) before. after switching to
Linux, i use beagle. and to me both are same. i don't want to use
google-desktop because, when there are open-source/free alternatives
present I always go for it. in this case beagle.

:)

--
Arijit Sarkar
Kolkata, India